ROUND 2: Kelly Khumalo On Lebo Mathosa Biopic

Singer Kelly Khumalo is over the whole Lebo Mathosa biopic casting saga; especially the negativity she received when she spoke about her reasons for quitting- which seemed to be caused by dirty bathrooms.

The Thatha Kancinci singer revealed that she is no longer interested in speaking about the film titled Dream: The Lebo Mathosa Story as she would be giving it free publicity.

The songstress was set to play lead in the biopic as she would have portrayed the late Lebo Mathosa. When it was announced that she would be replaced by KB, rumours flared all over social media until she spoke out and had said the working conditions were unfavourable.

Now that she is no longer part of the film she wishes to no longer address any more claims about it. She says that talking about the film would be doing the producers a favour as she would be marketing the show for them using her name. Kelly wants producers to market their own film and keep her name out of it.

"Whatever I say about the film whether good or bad, it would help promote the film for them even though I am no longer part of the cast. The way my name carries so much weight and the hard work I put in, has made whatever I say to be taken seriously by people," she said.

She then added, "It has come to a point where people can no longer speak ill of me. Even those who speak with intentions of tainting my name cannot succeed as they give me more fame."

No comments:

ads
Powered by Blogger.